ATC CTO, Nick Enger, will host a star-studded IT panel next Tuesday during the comSpark 2020 Technology Summit at 10 a.m. in Virtual Room 4. The panel titled, “Business Turned Upside Down, and We’re Better Off for It,” will discuss post-COVID changes to the IT landscape and forward-thinking strategies.
Enger’s panel is part of comSpark’s Digital Transformation track. ATC has partnered with leading UCaaS provider, 8×8, for comSpark and will conduct an additional presentation as part of the comSpark Cloud track. This presentation with 8×8 discusses Microsoft Teams’ direct routing for voice.
comSpark – Digital Transformation
“Business Turned Upside Down, and We’re Better Off for It”
10:00 – 10:45 a.m. EST in Virtual Room 4
Moderator: Nick Enger, CTO, ATC
*Click here to add this session to your comSpark calendar.
- Cathy Coletts, Sr. Director of IT, Totes Isotoner
- Chris Hickok, Director IT & Corporate Development, Home City Ice
- Andy Lehman, CIO & Sr. VP, Kettering Health Network
- Josette Riep, Director of IT, University of Cincinnati
- Tracy Ruberg, CEO & Executive Director, T6 Group & The Circuit
- Tim Benedict, Digital Business Development Manager, Presidio
Complimentary registration for the event can be found here. Visitors to the ATC-8X8 virtual booth during the event can register for a free audit and assessment of existing voice and data services (up to a $1,500 value) and also be entered to win some Bose speakers. Check out the full comSpark agenda with speakers here. After registering, click the calendar link above or visit the virtual conference schedule here. Scroll down, and click the calendar icon next to the ATC-8×8 session at 2 p.m. to add it to your calendar.